The information included in this webpage refers to the services and facilities of the Hotel-Spa managed by HOSTAL EMPÚRIES, SL (hereinafter, The Hotel). This information is for illustration purposes and it does not constitute a binding offer that forces the user to hire our services or treatments. The Hotel reserves the right to modify this information if the Hotel deems it convenient and without prior notice, and it shall not be responsible for the accuracy, deficiency or authenticity of the provided information.
The provision of services of this Website has a limited duration when the User is connected to the Website or to any of the services offered through it.
- CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE USE
With just accessing, browsing or using the website, the visitor becomes a user. The user accepts, completely and without reserve, the conditions included in this legal notice.
The user is committed to use the website, its services and contents in a legal way and in accordance with the current legislation, the generally accepted uses, good faith and public order.
The user is also committed to not carry out actions that could harm the Website, render it useless, overload it or damage it in any way, or prevent other users from freely access, use or enjoy the Webpage.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONTENT USE
The Hotel is the holder of all intelectual and industry property rights of this Webpage and all its contents (including, without limitation: logos, texts, photographs and other audiovisual content, software, graphic design, etc.) or the holder of the corresponding license or authorization to use them. Accessing, browsing and using the Website do not imply any renunciation, transmission, license nor full or partial transfer of such rights.
It is completely forbidden to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, load files, mail out, transmit, use, treat or distribute all the contents or part of them included in this Webpage for public or business purposes, unless there is the express written consent from The Hotel.
4.1. Links to external websites:
The Hotel declines all responsibility concerning the information on the World Wide Web which is not produced by The Hotel or not published in its name. The Website can contain hyperlinks to other World Wide Web pages which are completely independent from this website. The Hotel shall not be liable for any problem concerning the accuracy, deficiency or authenticity of the information included in these hyperlinks and provided by any person or entity, whether physical or legal, with or without its own legal personality.
4.2. External links to the website:
If any other website, user or entity wished to establish a link to https://hostalempuries.com, this link would be subject to the following conditions:
- The link must direct the user to the homepage or to any of its sections. In any case, the link must be precise and complete and must lead the user, with one click, to the URL of the homepage or to the URL of any of its sections. The link shall cover the screen extension of the homepage of https://hostalempuries.com.
- Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorized in writing by The Hotel, the website that establishes such link shall copy or reproduce https://hostalempuries.com, by including it as an integral part of its website and/or using frames, redirections or any other action that may hide the original source of information.
- Websites with illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene contents which contravene morality or public order are not allowed to establish links to https://hostalempuries.com.
The access service to the Website includes technical link devices, directories and ever search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and Websites (hereinafter, «Linked Sites»). In these cases, The Hotel acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the Users considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, he/she may communicate it to The Hotel by sending an email to email@example.com, without this communication entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances, the existence of Linked Sites shall presuppose the existence of agreements with the owners or people in charge of those sites, nor the recommendation, advertising or identification of The Hotel with the statements, contents or services provided.
The Hotel does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and futility of the contents and/or services offered by the Linked Sites nor of any other damage that is not directly attributable to The Hotel.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The User is solely and exclusively liable for the use of this Website.
In any case, The Hotel is not liable for any damages of any kind resulting from:
- The unavailability, lack of maintenance and functionality of the Website or of its services or content since they depend on supplies and services from third parties.
- The errors and omissions in the information published, as well as the uselessness, inadequacy or invalidity of the Webpage or of its services and contents to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the Users.
The access to the Website does not mean that The Hotel shall control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User shall have the appropriate tools to detect and disinfect any harmful computer programs. The Hotel shall not be liable for any damage caused in the computing equipment of the Users or third parties while using the Website.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
This document was last revised in June 2021.